Mortgage Links and Information
Ten Eleven Commandments when Applying for a Mortgage Loan
Thank you in advance for not making any drastic changes in your finances while going
through the mortgage process. If you have any questions about the “do’s and don’ts” while
buying or refinancing your home, please call your loan consultant before you make any decisions that could
ultimately affect the outcome of your financing.
- Thou shalt NOT change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job.
- Thou shalt NOT buy a car, truck or van or you may be living in it!
- Thou shalt NOT use credit cards excessively or let your accounts fall behind.
- Thou shalt NOT spend money you have set aside for closing.
- Thou shalt NOT omit debts or liabilities from your loan application.
- Thou shalt NOT buy furniture.
- Thou shalt NOT originate any new inquiries into your credit.
- Thou shalt NOT make large deposits without first checking with your loan consultant.
- Thou shalt not change bank accounts or transfer monies between existing accounts.
- Thou shalt NOT co-sign a loan for anyone.
- Thou shalt NOT purchase other properties during this transaction.
© 2015 Ruth Lorenzen. All rights reserved.