Island Club Condos, Tampa
1 and 2-bedroom condo-conversion, garages available
HOA or Condo Assoc information
Went condo in 2006; built in 1997. Very nicely laid out floor plans; many with garages. Most units sold as-is, cash-only, mostly short sales and a few REOs. The shoreline of this complex is NOT beach, but mangrove trees (a preserve) with very little water view available from the property. It's within a mile to a municipal beach with swimming and sand.
- Dramatic Oversized Windows
- Recessed Lighting
- Crown Molding
- Built-in Bookcase
- Arched Cased Openings
- High 9' and 10' Ceilings
- Gourmet Kitchens with Custom Cabinetry
- Spacious Baths With Oversized Garden Tubs
- Ceramic Tile Entries
- Ceiling Fans
- Programmable Thermostats
- Intrusion Alarm System
- Screened Patio/Balcony
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Direct Access and Breezeway Garages Available
- Internet Access Pre-wiring
- Resort Style Swimming Pool with Large Poolside Deck for Sunning or Entertaining at the Grilling Area.
- Clubhouse with State Of The Art Fitness Center, Library, Kitchen, Business Center and Function Room.
- Dry Sauna
- Remote Controlled Access Gates.
- Private On Site Storage Spaces Available.
- Convenient location, moments from Tampa, Clearwater & St. Petersburg.
Click each map to view larger photo
Contact me for more information about this property.
I am marketing this property as a Buyer's Representative.
I am not the listing agent. (click for more info)
Disclaimer: Information, including pricing, is believed to be accurate but may change at any time without notice.
© 2016 Ruth Lorenzen. All rights reserved.