- Find A Qualified Realtor
- Discuss Wants & Needs
- Discuss Current Market Situation & Realtor Marketing Process
- Identify Your Wants & Needs
- Price Range
- Timeframe for Moving Out
- Gather Existing Home Information
- Title & Policy
- Mortgage Information
- List Any Recent Improvements (New Roof, Updated Bathrooms)
- Association Documentation (If Applicable)
- Price Home
- Compare Home to Current Available Homes in your Area
- Stage Your Home for Selling
- Replace shutters if needed.
- Repair any broken boards on fence.
- Remove: old rusted swing set, old basketball goals, rusted lawn furniture, old rusted grill, dead trees or shrubs, Old flowers from the past season, leaves, dead branches, weeds and debris.
- Garbage cans need to be stored neatly in the garage or designated area.
- Edge the lawn and use quick greening fertilizer.
- Add mulch to flower beds and shrubs.
- Remove children's toys and bikes.
- Remove leaves, pine needles from lawn and roof.
- Cut lawns, shrubs and plant fresh growing colorful flowers.
- Paint, stain or varnish front door and polish brass. Install brass kick plate.
- Oil squeaky doors.
- General Cleanup
- Place Home on the Market
- List Home in MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- Provide Internet Access to Information on Your Home
- Negotiate an Acceptable Price
- Inspection Process
- Home Inspection
- Final Walk-through
- Closing on Home
- Move Out